Monday 30 March 2020

Week 2 of Home Learning

Good morning!

It is week 2 of home learning and by now you are no doubt experts at working from home!

Team B are in school this week, which means I have to put up with Mr Knight all day - wish me luck!  Although, he does look rather funny sat at the small infant tables! Mrs Woodward and Miss Eccles will be joining you working from home this week and I have set them both lots of jobs to do to keep them busy!

In school, we are having lessons with a Harry Potter theme so I thought I would give you a Harry Potter treat today as well. I discovered this last week but haven't had a chance to complete it yet so might give it a go today with Mr Knight and the children we have in. So, for you today I have a virtual Harry Potter escape room! Click on the following link to access it: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflNxNM0jzbZJjUqOcXkwhGTfii4CM_CA3kCxImbY8c3AABEA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR10iBRN3qfwd779mRqPvQcq2eaJErTczzMxuICYRBl5zRIepN-Kj4UTAYk

If this link doesn't work, you can access it through the following website: https://kidsactivitiesblog.com/136211/digital-escape-room-harry-potter/

I hope you manage to escape! Enjoy and have fun but make sure you do your work first!

No comments: