Thursday 7 May 2020

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter


Good morning!

Firstly, I wanted to share with you my biggest achievement this week! I have managed to grow multi-headed tulips! Apparently, these are quite rare! Normally, tulips only have one flower but mine have 3 or 4! Also, last year, these tulips were pink and now they are yellow with a pink tinge! I have no idea what I have done but I had to share them with you!




Today’s blog is for all you Harry Potter fans out there including you Mrs Woodward!

You may have already heard about this but J.K. Rowling has launched her own website called the Wizarding World and it brings Hogwarts right to your computer screen!

There are articles, quizzes, puzzles and lots of other magical treats for you to complete. There is lots of activities for you to complete even if you aren’t the biggest Harry Potter fan! The link to the website is below:


I hope there isn’t a section where you practise how to cast spells on your teachers when you are back at school! Should I be worried?!

Miss Parker

No comments: