Saturday 22 November 2014

Christmas 1914

Christmas is coming, and the goose is getting fat, but at Newport, we are a little more interested in the Christmas productions, which are just a week or so away!  While Years 4, 5 and 6 are putting on a performance of "Christmas 1914", Year 3 will be giving a concert on the Friday of the same week as the show.

"I've got mud... everywhere!"
Year Five's rehearsals are now going full steam ahead, as these photos show.  








It's going to be even better when the children are actually in costume!




"I wish that I could come back home..."

"War's a dirty business..."

"Stoke the boilers, oil the wheels..."

"Just as good as men, we're proving..."





"And as soon as I'm back in Blighty..."


"Cross my heart, I think of you a lot..."










Tickets will be available soon, so look out for the letter with all the details.

No comments: