Tuesday 24 March 2020

Moving in to day two!

Good morning all,

Slightly later blog today as I decided to join in with the PE with Joe class this morning. Is anyone else doing this each morning? I feel fully prepared and ready for the day ahead or maybe I should have a little break before starting some work! (I hope Mrs Brock doesn't read this!) I needed to find something to keep my fitness levels up now I don't have to run around the school trying to find where Mr Knight has disappeared to! I shall be joining in each morning live on the YouTube Body Coach TV channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ

We hope that your first home learning day went well yesterday. After the blog, I heard from Mrs Wiseman who sent me a picture of her home working area I am disappointed to say that it wasn't as tidy as mine and she had a lot of paperwork to sort out so she had a very busy day! It looks like she took everything from the year 6 shared area home with her!

Something new for you to try today: everyday at 11am David Walliams is going to be reading one of his World Worst Children Stories live, so make sure you sit down for a break and enjoy being read to! Let's hope some of you guys are not mentioned in the story! Head over to his website https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/ to find out more!

Enjoy home learning day 2!

The Year 6 Team

Mrs Wiseman's Home Working Area




No comments: