Wednesday 25 March 2020

The Land of Theatre on Day 3

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are doing well with your home learning projects and enjoying your pop art tasks!

I have a special idea for you today. Since theatres have closed their doors for the time being in the UK, some shows are making their performances free to stream in the UK. The one I have chosen to share with you is a personal favourite mine as I have a family connection to it - my sister was actually part of the costume department that purchased and made the costumes for the characters! Because of this I was able to watch the show twice and go behind the scenes where I tried on some of the costumes including a foxes tail however my favourite costume are the hedgehogs!

It is a great family watch so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do; I shall be watching it later today after I have done some work. To watch the performance click on this link:https://www.willowsmusical.com/?fbclid=IwAR1P6OJFIP8_CitAPqK2Uap2hcp7GnasaOowal3flv4zYgmdw5qgLFp1-Fw

Parents they have also created an activity book for children to complete and the book is also available for download by clicking on this link: https://www.willowsmusical.com/activities-for-schools-and-home?fbclid=IwAR1VlRDUG14kblv2MTLiKqc1IgspSpj5JAPnw4GS8g4KMxQm3X5HUvI_f54

Enjoy and have a great day!




No comments: