Thursday 14 May 2020

Puzzling Jigsaws!


Morning everyone!

So we have been in lockdown for quite a few weeks now and I know a lot of families have been completing jigsaw puzzles like me! However, I have encountered a problem in that I have run out of them! I have completed all the ones I have at home so was wondering what I should do?

If you are in the same position as me then you have a couple of options, you could swap puzzles with someone you know (making sure you follow social distancing restrictions!) or I have managed to find some online puzzle websites that I am going to try myself. Here are some of the best ones that I have found below:

http://www.jigzone.com/ - there are some good animal ones on here




There is even one on Xbox called Microsoft Jigsaw – I am going to have to get permission to go on my partners Xbox for this one!

If you are feeling creative you could have a go at creating your own jigsaw puzzle using one of the many blank jigsaw templates that can be found online.

Have fun!

Miss Parker

No comments: